Congratulations! Our team looks forward to providing your business our commercial tile and grout cleaning service! This service will not only provide a cleaner and safer environment for your employees and guests, but it will also protect and elongate the lifespan of your flooring. Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your tiled areas to determine the best cleaning method and identify heavily soiled and high-traffic areas.
- Step 2: Spots and stains will be pre-sprayed using state-of-the-art cleaning products.
- Step 3: The technician uses shielded high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground-in soil. This cleaning method also provides a clean-water rinse and extracts excess water.
- Step 4: Care is taken to clean near all corners and baseboards.
- Step 5: All tiled areas are thoroughly dried.
- Step 6: The technician seals all grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long-term damage. (This service is optional.)
- Step 7: Once we have performed our service, we will follow up to ensure you are satisfied and make any adjustments as necessary.
For a 300 square-foot area, cleaning generally takes 60 to 90 minutes. If you choose to have the grout sealed, we recommend waiting 24 hours after rinsing to apply sealer so the sealer will adhere properly. Grout sealing itself takes two to three hours. Time varies based on tile size, the amount of soil in the grout and room configuration.
- Remove furniture from tiled floor. We recommend the use of felt pads.
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room(s) we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc.
- Sweep or vacuum all floors to be cleaned.
- Stay off freshly cleaned tile for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid getting any liquid on the floor for 24 hours until the sealant cures completely.
- Return furniture to your floors (with suggested use of felt pads) after 24 hours.
- Return rugs to floors after 24 hours.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to your dedicated account manager. We look forward to working together and hope to become the partner you trust with all of your janitorial needs!